Sunday, July 01, 2007

"Feminism Turned me Into Lesbian"

From "Hetero woman: Feminism turned me into lesbian" posted 7/1/07 at WorldNetDaily.com

A 53-year-old university professor and campaigner for legalized same-sex marriage in the UK said she was once a married "happy heterosexual" who had no doubts about her sexual orientation, but political activity and involvement in feminist causes "changed" her into a lesbian.

Sue Wilkinson, professor of Feminist and Health Studies at Loughborough University, told the London Times that her 17-year marriage to her husband had been a good one.

But that changed in the mid-1980s when the young professor became involved with the British Psychological Society.

"I was never unsure about my sexuality throughout my teens or 20s. I was a happy heterosexual and had no doubts," said Wilkinson.

"Then I changed, through political activity and feminism, spending time with women's organizations. It opened my mind to the possibility of a lesbian identity."

Wilkinson divorced her husband and has lived with her partner, Prof. Celia Kitzinger of York University, for the past 17 years.

"I'd had a very happy marriage and a very good relationship with men," she said. "My husband took it very badly."

Read the rest of this article.

Gay activists conveniently allow people to believe that homosexuality has been scientifically proven to be genetic.

They say we shouldn't worry that homo-advocacy will encourage more homosexual behavior...