Sunday, January 18, 2015

Teen Girl to Marry Father in New Jersey—Incest OK

An unnamed 18-year-old girl who was estranged from her biological father since age 5, but now reunited, lost her virginity to her father during a 2-year sexual relationship and now plans marriage to him in New Jersey where adult incest is legal.
“Incest has been around as long as humans have. Everybody just needs to deal with it.”
-- Bride-to-be
For background, read Judge Says Incest OK; It's the New Gay

UPDATE 5/21/15: Father & Son 'Marry' Legally in Pennsylvania

Click headlines below to read previous articles:

New York Incestuous Marriage OK: Unanimous Appeals Court

Pennsylvania Police: Incestuous Sex Video in Middle School

Polygamy Too: Federal Court Ruling for 'Gay Marriage' —  4th Circuit judge says 'incest marriage' will follow

Incest a 'Fundamental Right,' Says German Ethics Council

-- From "18-year-old plans to marry long lost father" posted at WPMT-TV43 (York, PA) 1/16/15

She said that her father and mother had her when they were both 18 themselves, but broke up while her mother was still pregnant.  The women said that she’d had only a brief relationship with her father as a child, and then they had been estranged for many years.

The two reunited when she was 17 after he had spent years trying to contact her.  She believes her mother was actively keeping them from having a relationship.

As a teenager she said that she didn’t date very much, but identifies as bisexual.

They plan to move to New Jersey where adult incest isn’t illegal, and hope to have a big family.

To read the entire article above, CLICK HERE.

From "Woman tells magazine she's 'marrying' her father, moving to N.J." by Paul Milo & Justin Zaremba, The Star-Ledger (Newark, NJ) 1/17/15

Former Morris County Prosecutor Robert Bianchi told NJ Advance Media that so long as certain criteria were met, a sexual relationship between the two may be legal.

"So long as she's not mentally incapacitated, they're both over the age of 18, and there's no physical force or coercion, or he's not otherwise subject to specific parole stipulations," Bianchi said.

In New Jersey, a parent who has sex with their child under the age of 18 can be charged both with sexual assault and endangering the welfare of a child, Bianchi said. Given the length of the alleged relationship, Bianchi said, "an inventive prosecutor" could argue that the woman may have been mentally incapacitated because she's been a victim of abuse.

To read the entire article above, CLICK HERE.

From "Incest Claim: 18-Year-Old ‘Slept’ With Father For 2 Years, Writer Blasts ‘GSA’ Concept" posted at Inquisitr 1/17/15

Keith Pullman runs a blog that advocates marriage equality. It’s a forum where consenting adults feel comfortable expressing their love for another despite the sex of their partners or relationship to them. The site, as Pullman explains, focuses on unconditional love, and incest based on GSA [“Genetic Sexual Attraction”] is included.

Some people involved in these relationships, where they are physically and emotionally attached to a blood relative, prefer to remain anonymous, primarily over fears of being ostracized or jailed. The teenager who admitted to being in a father-daughter sexual relationship would only reveal that she is from the Great Lakes region.

The girl recalls confusion during her preteen and teen years, and she admits to being hurt by a boy and experimenting with a same-sex relationship.

To read the entire article above, CLICK HERE.

From "What It’s Like to Date Your Dad" by Alexa Tsoulis-Reay, New York Magazine 1/15/15

In the late '80s, the founder of a support group for adopted children who had recently reconnected with their biological relatives coined the term “Genetic Sexual Attraction” (GSA) to describe the intense romantic and sexual feelings that she observed occurring in many of these reunions. . . .

Here, an 18-year-old woman from the Great Lakes region describes her romantic relationship of almost two years with the biological father she met after 12 years of estrangement.

How many stepfathers have you had?
Near the end of the time my parents had joint custody of me I had a stepdad. He took good care of my mom but she went through one of her stages again, so it ended. She had another husband who went crazy and tried to kill her. He was schizophrenic. Then she got with my brother’s dad and they dated for a while but when my brother was born the dad didn’t want anything to do with him, so I helped my mom raise him. Once he was about 3 she got together with my current stepdad and had my baby sister. My brother and I are 9 years apart and my sister is 12 years younger than me. I think of them as my brother and sister, and I also think of them as my babies because I helped raise them.
Did you date when you were a teenager?
I didn’t really have a social life. . . . In fifth grade I dated a boy for two years. But one night he got drunk and had sex with a girl who ended up pregnant. . . .
Did you have sex with that boyfriend?
No. I had a girlfriend in middle school and that was the most major sexual experience I’d ever had. But she was very religious and every time we were intimate she would sob and read me verses out of the Bible. It made me feel like I’d hurt her. The second time we did it she cried and said we’d done something wrong and she was worried her grandmother would find out. I was done after that. No more crying, and no more Bible transcripts. She had me in tears because I felt so guilty.
Did you tell [your father] you were a virgin?
Yes. I told him I wanted him to be the first person I made love to. We talked about how it could be awkward if it didn’t end up working out. He also said that if I didn’t feel comfortable at any point I should tell him.
Did you think that a relationship was a possibility?
We discussed it before we had sex. I told him I was saving myself for someone who I’d be committed to for the rest of my life. It was important for me to make it clear that if I made love to him he was in a relationship with me. I didn’t regret it at all. I was happy for once in my life. We fell deeply in love.
Had you been depressed before that?
I’ve struggled with chronic depression, and I was bullied at school.
You’re engaged?
I’m planning on a full-on wedding but it won’t be legally registered. And personally, I don’t believe you need a piece of paper to prove that you want to be with the person you love. When you get married, you are signing part of yourself over to somebody. We’ll tell everybody that we got our marriage license, but they don’t have to see it. One of our friends will act as the celebrant.
Will you tell your kids that their father is your dad, and their grandfather?
We’ve decided that most likely we won’t. I don’t want to give them any problems.
To read the entire, very lengthy, interview above, CLICK HERE.

Also read Pedophiles Win in 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals

And read Pedophilia is Sexual Orientation, Like 'Being Gay'