Monday, January 25, 2016

God Called Me to Kill Black Babies: Abortionist

Willie Parker, an experienced African-American board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist, said that a sermon by Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. convinced him that the parable of the good Samaritan was God calling him to murder unborn black babies because too many of their mothers are poor.
“Abortion is health care, and I make no apologies that it’s how I make my living.  It is moral and right to provide women with the services they need to live the lives they want to live. . . . I saw a patient in Mississippi . . . [who] knew that she could not care for another child, financially or emotionally. . . . It is the deepest level of love that you can have for another person, that you can have compassion for their suffering and you can act to relieve it.”
-- Willie J. Parker, Birmingham, Alabama abortionist
For background, read God Called Me to Kill Babies, says Mississippi Abortionist and also read Abortionists are 'Doing God's Work,' Liberal Clergy Say

-- From "New flare-ups over the racial demographics of abortion" by The Associated Press 1/24/16

The statistics themselves are not in dispute. While blacks comprise 13 percent of the population, black women account for more than 30 percent of the estimated 1 million abortions performed annually in the U.S.

In Congress, Rep. Sean Duffy, a white Republican from rural Wisconsin, lambasted black members of Congress for failing to decry these high abortion numbers. The next day, Rep. Gwen Moore, a black Democrat from Milwaukee, fired back — accusing Duffy and his GOP colleagues of caring about black children only before they are born.

“Black lives matter ... and Indian and Asian, Hispanic and white,” Duffy continued. “All those lives matter. We should fight for all life, including the life of the unborn.”

In Missouri, a white GOP state legislator, Rep. Mike Moon, introduced a “personhood” bill that would effectively outlaw all abortions, and titled it the All Lives Matter Act. Abortion-rights activists were indignant, saying Moon was provocatively co-opting the Black Lives Matter slogan that has been used to convey concern about the deaths of unarmed blacks in encounters with police.

To read the entire article above, CLICK HERE.

From "Why I Provide Abortions" by Willie J. Parker, New York Times 11/18/15

My decision to provide abortions represented a change of heart on my part. I had been working for 12 years as an obstetrician and gynecologist, and had never performed abortions because I felt they were morally wrong. But I grew increasingly uncomfortable turning away women who needed help.

Ultimately, reading a sermon by the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. challenged me to a deeper spiritual understanding. I was moved by his discussion of the quality of the good Samaritan and of what made the Samaritan “good.” The Samaritan reversed the question of concern, to care more about the well-being of the person needing help than about what might happen to him for stopping to give help. I realized that if I were to show compassion, I would have to act on behalf of those women. My concern about women who lacked access to abortion became more important to me than worrying about what might happen to me for providing the services.

I stopped doing obstetrics in 2009 to provide abortion full time for women who needed help. Invariably I field questions regarding my decision, with the most often asked being: Why? The short answer is: Because I can. And: Because if I don’t, who will?

To read the entire opinion column above, CLICK HERE.

From "Planned Parenthood Abortionist: 'I Follow My God-Given Calling' to Kill Babies in Abortions" by Micaiah Bilger, LifeNews.com 1/15/16

Young abortion doctor-in-training Carolyn Payne also recently wrote a column, claiming that her Christian faith motivated her to pursue a career as an abortionist. And in November, pro-lifers in Chicago filmed an unnamed abortionist as she knelt and prayed on the sidewalk, thanking God that she can abort unborn babies.

The latest faith-based justification comes from Des Moines, Iowa abortion doctor Jill Meadows, who said it is her “God-given calling” to abort unborn babies at Planned Parenthood.

Meadows, the medical director for Planned Parenthood of the Heartland, used the phrase in a letter to the editor of the Des Moines Register last week, defending her abortion business in the wake of a series of undercover videos showing top Planned Parenthood officials discussing the sale of aborted babies’ body parts.

To read the entire article above, CLICK HERE.

Also read studies by the Obama administration showing that most abortions in America are minority babies, and read studies showing that this is the result of Planned Parenthood targeting minority population centers.